ShopBop Sale!! Everything is 20-25% off!!
These adorable heels are included in the sale!!!
Shop Top picks here:
ShopBop Sale!! Everything is 20-25% off!!
These adorable heels are included in the sale!!!
Shop Top picks here:
Hello loves & HAPPY FRIDAY!
Today I’m sharing all the details on my current favorites! Just a side note on here, I am obsessed with this North Carolina spring like weather! It’s been amazing here, can’t believe its February and I’m in shorts! Crazy right? Anyways let’s get started on my Friday Favorites List!
2. Revlon Matte Lip Color. I have never been one to wear drugstore lip color, but this stuff is the real deal, trust me! I love the matte finish it has when it dries! I color I use is “Seduction” and that is what I’m wearing in today’s blog post!
3. Too Faced Natural Eyes. This eye palette is a game changer! So many different looks too. What I like most about it is that I love all of the colors & use them all. Definitely give this a try ladies, especially if you have brown eyes like me.
4. The Magnolia Story. I mean come on who doesn’t love Chip and Joanna Gaines?! I love to wind down at night with a good book and just disconnect from technology since I am constantly on my phone and laptop! This is a wonderful read! Check it out!
5. La Croix. I have a real obsession with my sparkling waters! These are so refreshing! My favorite flavors are Passion Fruit and Pineapple Strawberry!
6. This Shimmering Sequin Top! My most favorite item of my Friday favorites! This fun top is from Catch Bliss Boutique! Guys you have to check them out! They have the cutest clothes and are always getting in new shipments and fresh styles. I have a few items in my cart right now like this fun White Off the Shoulder Dress and this Baby Blue Cold Shoulder Dress! Catch Bliss Boutique started with the vision of offering the latest contemporary wardrobe staples and season must-have pieces and that is exactly what they have done!!
Okay friends I hope you have enjoyed my Friday Favorites! Let me know in the comments if this is something I should do on a weekly!
Have a wonderful weekend!!
Thank you Catch Bliss for sponsoring today’s blog post!
Yes, it’s true.. I have Pineapple Fever! I always have and probably always will! I simply adore pineapples! I recently bought the cutest pineapple tray ever (it’s linked below). Did you know that the pineapple is symbolic for southern hospitality? Another reason I am in love with decorating with this sweet fruit, also it’s very fitting for me since I live in the “Land of the Pines” here in North Carolina.
I hope you enjoy my favorite Pineapple picks!
As I am getting ready for SPRING over here in the Pines, I am definitely noticing a pattern going on..RUFFLES! They are everywhere right now! When designed tastefully they can be really cute and not obnoxious looking. I have found lots of cute ruffle tops to try out for spring and will be sharing my top picks!
Outfit Details: Ruffle Tee Top (only $35 and also comes in a gorgeous blush pink) , Heels (My favorite pair), Jeans (can’t find exact pair online, similar here), Bag is LV Neverfull MM (thinking about doing a post just on this bag, I am obsessed!)
These pictures were taken a few days ago from my visit to Charlotte. I have to say I love visiting bigger cities just because I can actually go to stores to shop because 99% of my shopping is done online since I live in such a small town. More simple things I love about visiting Charlotte is being able to go to a Chipotle and Target! Two things that are over an hour away from me so when I am in a city that has them, that’s the first thing I want to do! If you follow me on snapchat you probably saw all the Target snaps!
Anyways here are my favorite ruffle tops of the season!
First off Happy New Year!! I don’t know about you, but I am so ready for 2017! I just love how a new year means a fresh start! I am ready to tackle this year and make this year my best year so far! I have a lot of dreams to accomplish! So lets do this 2017!! I thought it was be fun if I shared each resolution along with a current favorite sweater! Before I get started, I want to share the details of the dress pictured above! It’s such a fun flirty dress, sizing tip ladies, size down! I am wearing an XS and I am by no means an XS girl! It comes to several colors too! So check out the dress here!
My Top Five Resolutions for 2017:
The first sweater I’m sharing is such a closet staple! Love a good neutral!
1.Be consistent with working out. This is HUGE for me! I am so guilty of going all out with workouts then taking a long “break”. This year is going to be different! I will consistently workout 5-6 days a week! I actually have found an amazing workout, Pure Barre! I am so in love with these workouts! They are different everyday and you work out every little muscle! It has been the most effective workout I have ever done! I have been doing Pure Barre for two months now and have lost a whopping 10lbs! Yes! 10 lbs! And still have about 5-10 more lbs to go! Side note I am only 5’4 so any extra weight on me shows up. I firmly believe Barre is life changing and if there is a Pure Barre studio near you…RUN TO IT! Yes its pricey but its your health which is SO important! I just work it into the budget! Speaking of Budgeting…
The second sweater I’m sharing is a two for one! The cowl neck is actually a detachable scarf! The fit of this sweater is super flattering too!
The third sweater is the perfect off the shoulder top! I have tried several and none of them have stayed in place, this one actually does! And the color is so gorgeous!
3. Quiet Time. Being intentional about setting a quiet time with God and really doing daily devotions! I am totally guilty of skipping my time with the Lord because I’m too “busy” but guess what happens when I do that? I can’t think clear, I have too much on my brain and don’t feel fulfilled at all that day! So if I am ever having a bad day, I can almost guarantee you that I didn’t read my Bible that morning!
The fourth sweater just screams ALEXA! I love anything leopard print! I call this my conservative Spice Girls top! Hurry its selling out fast!
4. Eat Healthy and Practice Portion Control! This one is a no brainer. Eat healthy feel healthy. BUT I know everyday I am not going to be 100% healthy, I am human! But when I do break and eat “bad” foods, I will not go crazy! Portion, Portion, Portion!!! I strongly believe you do not need to deprive yourself of your favorite foods! For me this is pizza and pasta! Yes the Italian and Greek in me is strong when it comes to yummy food!! Tonight I’m making pasta but making it healthier, using ground turkey instead of beef and I’ll be weighing and portioning out my plate. Also one more thing we will be doing is eating at home for 90% of our meals, it’s way healthier and way cheaper!
Last but not least is my favorite cardigan! It is so soft and cozy! A must have!
5. Plan and Organize! One thing about me is that I am a “creative” person and just have ideas bouncing around in my head constantly! So…I ordered an Erin Condren planner for Christmas! And I am in love! It’s sitting beside me right now actually. I love all the fun stickers and planning out my days has been a game changer for me! It is one way I plan to stay organized in 2017!
I hope you have enjoyed my resolutions and that they have encouraged you to start 2017 with a bang!
Shop All Outfits Here:
Hi guys!! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! We hosted my family this year and it was one I will never forget! Very peaceful and relaxing. I did the cooking, and kept things very simple and easy(That way I knew it would turn out good)! Copper pretty much kept everyone entertained the whole time, we got him a sweater and a stuffed bear that lasted all day, but sadly mr. bear is no longer with us… I will post a picture of Copper in his sweater at the end of the post! He was too cute!
Speaking of Christmas, I know lots of you got Christmas money, well now is the time to spend it! There are soo many amazing sales going on! It’s honestly hard to keep up with all of them! So I rounded them all up for you today!!
Happy Shopping Friends!!
Ann Taylor – 40% off full price + up to 70% off clearance – code SHOP40
Anthropologie – extra 40% off sale – use code TAGTIME
Banana Republic – extra 60% off sale – no code needed
Chicwish – 20% off your order – use code NYE20
Gap – 40% off everything – use code WISHLIST
H&M – up to 80% off! They have really cozy sweaters for cheap!
J.Crew Factory – Extra 40% off Clearance – use code SHOPCREW
New York & Company – up to 80% off!! Use code 1012
Nordstrom – Half Yearly Sale – up to 50% off (Ordered lots of new tops today, can’t wait to share them)
Nordstrom Rack – Clear the Rack – up to 70% off!(I have a full shopping cart right now..)
Old Navy – up to 60% off site wide
Victoria’s Secret – BOGO 50% bras – use code GETBRAS
As promised, here is Copper in his Christmas sweater & his favorite bear that is no longer with us! (My Pj’s here)
Standing on the River Walk just gives me all the feels! Yes I am a HUGE One Tree Hill fan! Any chance I get to go to Wilmington I take it!
A little more details on my outfits! The first sweater is so cozy and is on flash sale for only $25! The second cozy turtleneck sweater has cashmere in it making it so SOFT and that one is now 40% and under $50 which you can’t beat for cashmere! And lastly the third sweater, the chunky cardigan is now 50% for only $30, I have been wearing this one around the house nonstop! I will be wearing these cozy sweaters on repeat on winter long!
Shop my coastal looks here:
Whenever we are out of town, I love to shop! We live in a small town that doesn’t have a mall, which honestly I LOVE! I love living in a charming small town and just doing all of my shopping online. BUT when I can get to a mall and actually try on clothes I get take advantage of it! So Enjoy my latest shopping trip!
$1,000. You heard right! I had no idea I had made that much money in a few short months by cleaning out my closet but I recently looked at my total sales so far and it was a little over $1,000! I couldn’t believe it! And it honestly couldn’t have been easier! So how did I make $1,000?? PoshMark! Poshmark is the easiest way to sell your gently used clothes! Selling your items can be done in minutes on your phone using the Poshmark app! Unlike ebay and other companies, they pay for the shipping! That was my biggest reason for trying out Poshmark. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve lost money on ebay from the shipping! When an item sells on Poshmark they simply email you a label and you use a free usps box (you order these boxes online and they come to your door..for freee!) and then simply package up your sold items and stick them in the mailbox! It is that simple!
A Few Tips:
Price everything fairly, items that are priced too high will not get you sales. Yes you may have paid $50 for that sweater but now its worth about $10. I would rather sell lots of clothing for cheap and get PAID rather than having it all sit in my closet still.
Take good quality pictures that really show the clothing for what it is, do not ever try to deceive your buyers because you want to build a trustworthy relationship with them
Offer a discount bundle (I offer 15% off when you buy 2 or more items)
Have a printer at home
Get fun colored or printed tissue paper to wrap up your clothes in
Include a thank note
Send everything that sells ASAP! The quicker you send an item the quicker you get $$$
Use my code ” JWCKK ” when signing up for the Poshmark app & you will automatically have a $5 credit! Wish I had this code when I signed up!
Be sure to check my personal Poshmark account because I am adding new items daily and still have so much more to list! My username is @alexaelizabeth
(Thinking about listing this dress + scarf!)