Happy Thursday guys! It’s almost the weekend! Yay! Which is why I wanted to share with you some great fall date ideas just in time for the weekend with your sweetheart! Also, I am loving this new navy sweater from LOFT!
Before I jump into my fall date ideas I wanted to share more about this sweater I found from LOFT! It is so stunning! The sleeves are kimono-inspired and it has a relaxed mockneck. One thing I love about LOFT is that you can always find such cute things and they usually have a sale going on! Also I have never mixed black and navy to this extreme before and I have to say I actually LOVE the outcome of this outfit, the mixing of the “forbidden” colors it gives it more “flare”. What do you guys think?
Alright guys, here are my favorite fall date ideas:
- Drive around with your favorite Starbucks fall drink in hand and search for the most beautiful fall trees and leaves.
- Bake an apple pie together. Or bake my favorite pumpkin cookies!!
- Watch Hocus Pocus together while sipping on hot cider.
- Build a bonfire & roast some s’mores together.
- Go to Hobby Lobby or Pier 1. (Seriously, we both have sooo much fun looking at the fall decor & the Christmas decor which is already out!!).
- Go to a fall festival or fair. There is actually one this weekend in our charming little town. I always tell everyone we live in a Gilmore Girls town because we have so many town events!
- Grab your camera & go exploring for the perfect fall shot. Something we recently have gotten into is photography,+ Hubby really didn’t have a choice 😉 But he seriously LOVES it now and its something we enjoy doing together.
- Take your dog on a nice fall walk in a local park.
- Hit up every local coffee shop in town and try whatever pumpkin or other fall flavor they’ve got brewing. Rate the best afterwards! #shoplocal
- Snuggle under a blanket & watch a Netflix series together. Pick an older show, one where you can binge watch it! We love nothing more than getting hooked on a new show together!
I hope you enjoy my fall date ideas!
Let me know if you do any of them by using #lifestyleswithlex