Hello loves & HAPPY FRIDAY!
Today I’m sharing all the details on my current favorites! Just a side note on here, I am obsessed with this North Carolina spring like weather! It’s been amazing here, can’t believe its February and I’m in shorts! Crazy right? Anyways let’s get started on my Friday Favorites List!
- St. Tropez Self Tanner. I love a good self tanner and have tried them all! I used to be a tanning bed addict back in my cheerleading days and boy do I regret that now! Ladies it’s not worth the risk of skin cancer! So right now I am relying on good self tanners to get that summer glow since its apparently it’ already shorts season here in the pines! This self tanner is a bit pricey but I love the natural look of it and that it’s gradual. I have been getting professional spray tans done too so when I’m in between spray tans this stuff is a life saver!
2. Revlon Matte Lip Color. I have never been one to wear drugstore lip color, but this stuff is the real deal, trust me! I love the matte finish it has when it dries! I color I use is “Seduction” and that is what I’m wearing in today’s blog post!
3. Too Faced Natural Eyes. This eye palette is a game changer! So many different looks too. What I like most about it is that I love all of the colors & use them all. Definitely give this a try ladies, especially if you have brown eyes like me.
4. The Magnolia Story. I mean come on who doesn’t love Chip and Joanna Gaines?! I love to wind down at night with a good book and just disconnect from technology since I am constantly on my phone and laptop! This is a wonderful read! Check it out!
5. La Croix. I have a real obsession with my sparkling waters! These are so refreshing! My favorite flavors are Passion Fruit and Pineapple Strawberry!
6. This Shimmering Sequin Top! My most favorite item of my Friday favorites! This fun top is from Catch Bliss Boutique! Guys you have to check them out! They have the cutest clothes and are always getting in new shipments and fresh styles. I have a few items in my cart right now like this fun White Off the Shoulder Dress and this Baby Blue Cold Shoulder Dress! Catch Bliss Boutique started with the vision of offering the latest contemporary wardrobe staples and season must-have pieces and that is exactly what they have done!!
Okay friends I hope you have enjoyed my Friday Favorites! Let me know in the comments if this is something I should do on a weekly!
Have a wonderful weekend!!
Thank you Catch Bliss for sponsoring today’s blog post!