My Cozy Valentine’s Day Pj’s (these are soooo soft & under $50)
Happy Weekend Friends!!
I am a huge Parks and Recreation fan! I could watch that show all day long even though I’ve seen all the episodes several times before, it’s just that funny! For those of you who have not seen this show, the main character, Leslie, comes up with a fun day called “Galentine’s Day” on February 13th to celebrate her female friends! And she has the cutest party for them! You have to see that episode!! Anyways that’s a little background on how Galentine’s Day became a real day!
Here’s five fun ideas to celebrate with your girlfriends this on Galentine’s Day!
- Waffle party!! Leslie is obsessed with waffles, so this one should be no surprise! Bonus points if they are heart shaped!!
- Have a Valentine’s Day card making party!! Go completely elementary school style! Get lots of construction paper, glitter, markers, stickers…etc and get creative!
- Host a Fancy Black Tie Party!! Get completely decked out with your girlfriends! Who needs a man to dress up for?? I think it’s more fun to dress up with the girls anyways because they appreciate what you’re wearing & understand how long it took to contour your face!!
- Girls Weekend Road Trip!! Go somewhere fun where you have never been before and enjoy time away with your besties!! And maybe order some room service??
- Gather your girlfriends, Get in your cozy pajamas, Order pizza, have lots of Valentine’s Day candy and have a Parks and Recreation marathon on the couch!!
Shop all of my favorite cozy Galentine’s Day essentials here: