I’m in LOVEEE with all three tops for Fall! And did you happen to notice something that they all have in common??BELL SLEEVES! They are everywhere this season & I just can’t get enough of them! All three cozy tops are $39 a piece with free shipping (no minimum)! And they all three come in different colors! So I’m linking all the colors for you as well because I mean at these prices why not?!
Hi girlfriends! I hope everyone is having a wonderful week! I’m currently in North Carolina & boy does it still feel like HOT summer here! I have been dying to whip out all of my fall boots, knits & scarves but it looks like I’m going to be enjoying a few more weeks of warmer weather! Which I am totally fine with if it means I get to keep wearing all the cute dresses like this one!
This dress just SCREAMSGirls Night Out to me!! I have been eyeing it for awhile now & at the insane price of $56 + free shipping, I finally decided to try it out to see what all the hype is about. (y’all this dress has over 700 amazing reviews on it!) And now I want it in ALL the colors (comes in 7 colors!) When you put it on, you immediately feel fierce! Super flattering dress for all body types! I can see this dress also transitioning perfectly into fall by adding a chunky cardigan (like this one) over it & pairing it with a floppy hat! Also these adorablepeep toe booties are so comfortable and are under $40! Must have for fall! And I love how this necklace just gave the dress a more edgy look, it’s actually light weight & under $30! If you notice most of my looks are very affordable! I really try to find you guys the best quality pieces at understandable price points! If you decide to order this dress let me know what you think & send me pictures of how you styled it! 🙂
Size Tip: I am wearing a size Small in this dress! I’m typically a size 2 & I am 5’4 for a height reference!
Today I am sharing with you the sweetest baby doll dress from Catch Bliss Boutique! When I saw this dress, I knew right away it would be an awesome summer dress! Stripes, blue & white, nautical, has pockets & it’s 100% cotton! I mean it hits all the summer criteria that I look for when dress shopping! I have been a big fan of Catch Bliss for awhile now, I also have my eyes on this dress & this dress! Definitely check them out for those vacations coming up!!
Something I get asked all the time is how did I grow my Instagram following! I wish there was a cut and dry answer to this! Trust me I would love to know the secret too! 🙂 Honestly it just takes lots of time, dedication, & creativity! I have learned a few tips along the way that I will share! I am still learning more and more about social media everyday and it’s constantly changing! I hope these tips help you grow your Instagram! Remember we are all in this together! Good Luck!!!
5 Ways to Grow Your Instagram:
Be consistent! If you are wanting to make blogging a full-time career, you have to be consistent! Post at least once daily on your Instagram! Most of the big time bloggers post twice a day! I only post once a day because I want there to be quality over quantity!
Be Social. If someone took the time to comment on your picture, reply back, go to their page and leave them a sweet comment on their latest picture! Pay it forward! I gaurantee you that person will probably always follow you because you made the effort!
Post at Optimal Hours! I wouldn’t post a picture in the middle of the night because who is going to see that?? Post when you feel like your target audience is on their smartphones! This could be lunch time hours, after dinner hours, or maybe even right before work hours! And try out different times and see what pictures got the most likes and start posting at that time everyday! It’s honestly all trial and error.
Post Good Quality Pictures! This is huge! You want people to come back to your page and feelinspired when they look at your pictures! Try to make sure there is good lighting! Bright pictures are happy pictures!
Have a Theme! You want people to understand exactly what it is that you do from the moment they see your page! Make it clear! If you are a fitness account, make sure you are posting about healthy eating, workout clothing or fitness routines, not random pictures of your dog (which are fine on occasion! haha) When people go to my Instagram page, it is clear that I am a fashion blogger, I post my daily outfits, share beauty tips..etc. and if they like my sense of style, they will more than likely start following me to get daily outfit inspiration from me!
And remember to have fun!!!
Thank you Catch Bliss for sponsoring today’s blog post!
I wanted to share this adorable cold shoulder, leopard print dress I snagged a few weeks ago! I have been searching for a new leopard print outfit and this one exceeded my expectations, the quality was amazing for such a low price ($42 with free shipping). I’m also on the hunt for the perfect leopard print swimsuit so if you find one let me know where in the comments! I have been a leopard print lover my whole life, it’s such a fun print that really shows off my crazy personality. I always pair leopard with gold accessories too, like these adorable Millers. Gold is another love of mine, I feel like the pop of gold pairs nicely with this certain print.
Today I’m sharing all the details on my current favorites! Just a side note on here, I am obsessed with this North Carolina spring like weather! It’s been amazing here, can’t believe its February and I’m in shorts! Crazy right? Anyways let’s get started on my Friday Favorites List!
St. Tropez Self Tanner. I love a good self tanner and have tried them all! I used to be a tanning bed addict back in my cheerleading days and boy do I regret that now! Ladies it’s not worth the risk of skin cancer! So right now I am relying on good self tanners to get that summer glow since its apparently it’ already shorts season here in the pines! This self tanner is a bit pricey but I love the natural look of it and that it’s gradual. I have been getting professional spray tans done too so when I’m in between spray tans this stuff is a life saver!
2. Revlon Matte Lip Color. I have never been one to wear drugstore lip color, but this stuff is the real deal, trust me! I love the matte finish it has when it dries! I color I use is “Seduction” and that is what I’m wearing in today’s blog post!
3. Too Faced Natural Eyes. This eye palette is a game changer! So many different looks too. What I like most about it is that I love all of the colors & use them all. Definitely give this a try ladies, especially if you have brown eyes like me.
4. The Magnolia Story. I mean come on who doesn’t love Chip and Joanna Gaines?! I love to wind down at night with a good book and just disconnect from technology since I am constantly on my phone and laptop! This is a wonderful read! Check it out!
5. La Croix. I have a real obsession with my sparkling waters! These are so refreshing! My favorite flavors are Passion Fruit and Pineapple Strawberry!
6. This Shimmering Sequin Top! My most favorite item of my Friday favorites! This fun top is from Catch Bliss Boutique! Guys you have to check them out! They have the cutest clothes and are always getting in new shipments and fresh styles. I have a few items in my cart right now like this fun White Off the Shoulder Dress and this Baby Blue Cold Shoulder Dress! Catch Bliss Boutique started with the vision of offering the latest contemporary wardrobe staples and season must-have pieces and that is exactly what they have done!!
Okay friends I hope you have enjoyed my Friday Favorites! Let me know in the comments if this is something I should do on a weekly!
Have a wonderful weekend!!
Thank you Catch Bliss for sponsoring today’s blog post!
Yes, it’s true.. I have Pineapple Fever! I always have and probably always will! I simply adore pineapples! I recently bought the cutest pineapple tray ever (it’s linked below). Did you know that the pineapple is symbolic for southern hospitality? Another reason I am in love with decorating with this sweet fruit, also it’s very fitting for me since I live in the “Land of the Pines” here in North Carolina.
As I am getting ready for SPRING over here in the Pines, I am definitely noticing a pattern going on..RUFFLES! They are everywhere right now! When designed tastefully they can be really cute and not obnoxious looking. I have found lots of cute ruffle tops to try out for spring and will be sharing my top picks!
Outfit Details: Ruffle Tee Top (only $35 and also comes in a gorgeous blush pink) , Heels (My favorite pair), Jeans (can’t find exact pair online, similar here), Bag is LV Neverfull MM (thinking about doing a post just on this bag, I am obsessed!)
These pictures were taken a few days ago from my visit to Charlotte. I have to say I love visiting bigger cities just because I can actually go to stores to shop because 99% of my shopping is done online since I live in such a small town. More simple things I love about visiting Charlotte is being able to go to a Chipotle and Target! Two things that are over an hour away from me so when I am in a city that has them, that’s the first thing I want to do! If you follow me on snapchat you probably saw all the Target snaps!
Anyways here are my favorite ruffle tops of the season!
LIKEtoKNOW.it is an easy way to get my outfit details sent straight to your email inbox when you simply “like” my picture on Instagram.
(The picture above is what the email looks like with outfit details or what it looks like when you simply click on a picture on my Shop Instagram Tab)
It’s so simple and makes shopping so much easier because we take the guesswork out of it! No more waiting for an Instagrammer to reply to your comment such as “where did you get those boots?” because everything will be emailed to you! So…You like my picture and then BOOM, you automatically can shop my outfit from your inbox!
If for some reason you do not want a LIKEtoKNOW.it account or do not have Instagram, FEAR NOT! I have a Shop page at the top of my blog, simply go to the “Shop My Instagram Outfits” tabfound here and all you have to do is click on the outfit you have questions about it and BAM my whole outfit is linked for you and you can shop away! Easy right?!
First off Happy New Year!! I don’t know about you, but I am so ready for 2017! I just love how a new year means a fresh start! I am ready to tackle this year and make this year my best year so far! I have a lot of dreams to accomplish! So lets do this 2017!! I thought it was be fun if I shared each resolution along with a current favorite sweater! Before I get started, I want to share the details of the dress pictured above! It’s such a fun flirty dress, sizing tip ladies, size down! I am wearing an XS and I am by no means an XS girl! It comes to several colors too! So check out the dress here!
My Top Five Resolutions for 2017:
The first sweater I’m sharing is such a closet staple! Love a good neutral!
1.Be consistent with working out. This is HUGE for me! I am so guilty of going all out with workouts then taking a long “break”. This year is going to be different! I will consistently workout 5-6 days a week! I actually have found an amazing workout, Pure Barre! I am so in love with these workouts! They are different everyday and you work out every little muscle! It has been the most effective workout I have ever done! I have been doing Pure Barre for two months now and have lost a whopping 10lbs! Yes! 10 lbs! And still have about 5-10 more lbs to go! Side note I am only 5’4 so any extra weight on me shows up. I firmly believe Barre is life changing and if there is a Pure Barre studio near you…RUN TO IT! Yes its pricey but its your health which is SO important! I just work it into the budget! Speaking of Budgeting…
The second sweater I’m sharing is a two for one! The cowl neck is actually a detachable scarf! The fit of this sweater is super flattering too!
The third sweateris the perfect off the shoulder top! I have tried several and none of them have stayed in place, this one actually does! And the color is so gorgeous!
3. Quiet Time. Being intentional about setting a quiet time with God and really doing daily devotions! I am totally guilty of skipping my time with the Lord because I’m too “busy” but guess what happens when I do that? I can’t think clear, I have too much on my brain and don’t feel fulfilled at all that day! So if I am ever having a bad day, I can almost guarantee you that I didn’t read my Bible that morning!
The fourth sweater just screams ALEXA! I love anything leopard print! I call this my conservative Spice Girls top! Hurry its selling out fast!
4. Eat Healthy and Practice Portion Control! This one is a no brainer. Eat healthyfeel healthy. BUT I know everyday I am not going to be 100% healthy, I am human! But when I do break and eat “bad” foods, I will not go crazy! Portion, Portion, Portion!!! I strongly believe you do not need to deprive yourself of your favorite foods! For me this is pizza and pasta! Yes the Italian and Greek in me is strong when it comes to yummy food!! Tonight I’m making pasta but making it healthier, using ground turkey instead of beef and I’ll be weighing and portioning out my plate. Also one more thing we will be doing is eating at home for 90% of our meals, it’s way healthier and way cheaper!
Last but not least is my favorite cardigan! It is so soft and cozy! A must have!
5. Plan and Organize! One thing about me is that I am a “creative” person and just have ideas bouncing around in my head constantly! So…I ordered an Erin Condren planner for Christmas! And I am in love! It’s sitting beside me right now actually. I love all the fun stickers and planning out my days has been a game changer for me! It is one way I plan to stay organized in 2017!
I hope you have enjoyed my resolutions and that they have encouraged you to start 2017 with a bang!